What helps visitors to your site take booking action? A seamless, end-to-end customer journey!
Online shopping and surfing have become the norm – it’s an opportunity for you: to convert more independent travellers into customers. They’re already searching on their mobile devices for places to stay and eat, things to see and do, and want control over their travel plans.
You control what they see when they find your brand, and what they do next.
The key to keeping them from seeking alternatives elsewhere lies with your Wetu listing. All they need is within reach:
- access to your product on your iBrochure and/or website
- mobile-responsive content to view on their smart device
- your company and booking info available on one site
Convert interest to action
From brand discovery, through decision-making to action, these four steps take you closer:
- cuisine and restaurant types
- room- or unit types and number
- facilities; special interests; ambience; operating times
- seasonal rates; specials and promotions
2. Create a user-friendly, online booking experience that connects visitors with you once they make a decision. Using your iBrochure CTA:
- visitors can complete and email you a default enquiry form linked to the ‘Enquire’ button.
- link your company booking portal to provide a direct ‘Book Now’ option.
- upload the URL of a live booking site with availability check.
3. Give them convenient access to your physical location just a click away:
- address, reservations and other contact details
- map with self-drive directions to/from nearby airports and landmarks
4. Provide comprehensive information and documentation they can download from your iBrochure, that can potentially seal the deal:
- Ts & Cs
- COVID-19 protocols