The key to attracting modern travellers is a customer-first, tech-forward approach.
Emerging travel markets expect superior service, more visual content and all the info! Your target customers are digitally-savvy and conduct their lives on their devices, driven by instant gratification – that’s where you must meet them and gain their trust.
Travel made easier online
The modern traveller wants an easier experience during each of the search, purchase and travel stages. You can use Wetu better to provide:
- aesthetically-pleasing, inspiring and mobile-responsive content
- all product info and downloadable company info on one site
- quick enquiry turnaround time and frictionless booking process
- access to their consultant and service providers
Provide next level service
Your Wetu digital or virtual itinerary already offers a visual treat second to none, shareable, and great-looking on any laptop, tablet, or smartphone device. Seal more deals with these seven savvy steps:
1. Add video – the preferred content type of modern travellers – to your itinerary landing page.
2. Embed itineraries on your website – visitors can view all content relating to a particular tour without having to search elsewhere for more information.
4. Add chat functionality to an itinerary, so that clients can communicate directly with the consultant about that tour.
5. Customise the enquiry button on an itinerary by adding its unique booking URL or linking your company booking portal.
6. Offer clients the TravelKey App for convenient access to all their essential trip info during travel.
7. Make contact details for Meet and Greet, guide or transfer services easily available on client itineraries – watch this: