Keen to inspire more of your target customers with your experience before they’re ready and able to travel?
Then leverage the world’s biggest market place and get your tour products in front of them! Travel bans aside, future travellers will continue searching for and sharing information and inspiration on social media. Ensure your content is discoverable on their favourite platforms.
Good news: your Wetu itinerary is market-ready! It carries your branding, contact info, even a unique booking URL. In addition to showing off aspirational content, it’s also:
- mobile-responsive, and mobile is where most people access social media and start researching travel
- directly shareable to Twitter and Facebook – activate the option in your Themes settings.
Copy, paste, post!
All you need is the URL link of a digital or virtual itinerary: Click ‘Create Post’ on your Facebook page, ‘Tweet’ on Twitter, and ‘Start a post’ on LinkedIn; then copy and paste the link.
- The first landing page image displays by default – you can customise the image gallery for variety.
- Repurpose the itinerary summary for your caption, adding relevant, trending hashtags.
- Ask a client for permission to feature their personal itinerary – tag them on the post for social proof.
- The itinerary will be clickable and open directly from the post.
Work it for the gram
Connect visitors to your Instagram page with your content via URLs – the bio section can host one link or set up your own Linktree (free accounts come with basic design options) to host more.
- Create Instagram stories with snapshots from feature itineraries, add hashtags, locations and a CTA.
- In your ‘Videos’ section, share content of your own or native videos downloaded from your preferred supplier iBrochures.
- Populate your Linktree with live links to your collateral, booking forms, landing pages, etc. themed by tour type, destination, or special offers.
- Create sliding posts using dreamy images from a Digital Catalogue – tag featured destinations and suppliers – and upload the link to your page. Don’t know much about catalogues? Watch this:
Need a hand getting your collateral social media market-ready? Connect with email@example.com now.