In the business of travel, it’s content that makes the sale: beautiful, hi-res images, videos, virtual tours, and concise descriptions that attract and retain attention, with detail that informs decisions. Next stop: global exposure! Here’s how to get your content around the world in 6 ways.
- digital representation of your product/s accessible on a single link
- add it anywhere online, to social media, in emails or to your signature, booking form, to articles or footers on your blog or newsletter; even print it on your business cards
- send tab links to feature your image gallery, videos, virtual tours, activities, specials
- offer agents/trade partners the option to re- or co-brand and share it further
2. Digital Catalogue🎨
- multiple products featured in separate iBrochures, hosted on a single link
- quickest, simplest way to expose all your content to a global audience
- quickest, simplest way to tell a range of content stories for targeted marketing
- offer agents/trade partners the option to re- or co-brand to share it further
3. Facebook App🏝
- your content featured where global audiences increasingly seek travel inspiration
- expose your product content to social sharing, engagement and likes
- market your iBrochure via your Facebook page with option to book directly
- market your Digital Catalogue via Facebook with option to book directly
4. Content Central⚓
- places your content within easy reach of +230,000 trade visitors monthly
- tour operators/DMCs/travel agents worldwide access your content for free
- connect your brand with trade partners looking for new products to sell
- digital one-stop-shop for the trade to download your product images
- your content embedded on a web- or 3rd party site
- market your brand consistently across multiple sites
- simple code pulls accommodation, activity, restaurant, room and features content anywhere you want it displayed
- agents/re-sellers can embed your content on their sites to take your brand further
- your content used by tour operators, DMCs and travel agents building itineraries in Wetu
- products can be easily found inside their Itinerary Builder and added to proposals
- personal itineraries go wherever clients are based and wherever clients share them
- sample itineraries go onto websites, Digital Catalogues and social media, 24/7
Take your product content places, faster than printed brochures can even dream of. Updates are automatic wherever it displays – no outdated info taking up storage space in trade partners’ computers or sheets of paper clogging up their files.
Content is king, but distribution is queen & she wears the pants.
In Wetu terms, it means no sales opportunity goes to waste because your content was nowhere to be seen. Need help? Consult this doc.
Would you like to share your thoughts?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *