In the business of travel, it’s content that makes the sale: beautiful, hi-res images, videos, virtual tours, and concise descriptions that attract and retain attention, with detail that informs decisions. Next stop: global exposure! Here’s how to get your content around the world in 6 ways.
- digital representation of your product/s accessible on a single link
- add it anywhere online, to social media, in emails or to your signature, booking form, to articles or footers on your blog or newsletter; even print it on your business cards
- send tab links to feature your image gallery, videos, virtual tours, activities, specials
- offer agents/trade partners the option to re- or co-brand and share it further
2. Digital Catalogue🎨
- multiple products featured in separate iBrochures, hosted on a single link
- quickest, simplest way to expose all your content to a global audience
- quickest, simplest way to tell a range of content stories for targeted marketing
- offer agents/trade partners the option to re- or co-brand to share it further
3. Facebook App🏝
- your content featured where global audiences increasingly seek travel inspiration
- expose your product content to social sharing, engagement and likes
- market your iBrochure via your Facebook page with option to book directly
- market your Digital Catalogue via Facebook with option to book directly
4. Content Central⚓
- places your content within easy reach of +230,000 trade visitors monthly
- tour operators/DMCs/travel agents worldwide access your content for free
- connect your brand with trade partners looking for new products to sell
- digital one-stop-shop for the trade to download your product images
- your content embedded on a web- or 3rd party site
- market your brand consistently across multiple sites
- simple code pulls accommodation, activity, restaurant, room and features content anywhere you want it displayed
- agents/re-sellers can embed your content on their sites to take your brand further
- your content used by tour operators, DMCs and travel agents building itineraries in Wetu
- products can be easily found inside their Itinerary Builder and added to proposals
- personal itineraries go wherever clients are based and wherever clients share them
- sample itineraries go onto websites, Digital Catalogues and social media, 24/7
Take your product content places, faster than printed brochures can even dream of. Updates are automatic wherever it displays – no outdated info taking up storage space in trade partners’ computers or sheets of paper clogging up their files.
Content is king, but distribution is queen & she wears the pants.
In Wetu terms, it means no sales opportunity goes to waste because your content was nowhere to be seen. Need help? Consult this doc.