All the work you put into crafting exciting new tours deserves all the attention you can get.
Start by getting your digital assets seen worldwide, fed through diverse sales and marketing channels. For that purpose, we’ve compiled a checklist of actions you can take now to ramp up your exposure, and increase your sales prospects.
Ten ways to reach further
The great thing about your digital assets is that they are so versatile, it makes distributing them super easy and convenient.
1. Directly email an itinerary out of the Itinerary Builder to your clients. Make sure you add the social sharing options to your itinerary template, so that recipients can share the itinerary to social media.
2. When you send your client the mobile code for their personal itinerary to view on the TravelKey app, they can re-share it to Facebook and Twitter from their mobile phones.
3. Add your Digital Rack link to your website, landing page and blog footers, so that your entire range of assets is always exposed to new site visitors.
4. Add links to featured itineraries or catalogues to email signatures and automated out-of-office messages, so that your assets are shared with each communication.
6. Post your digital assets to other Wetu users for them to repurpose and distribute further.
7. Display your tour itineraries on your website.
8. You can embed an itinerary in a blog article using iFrames – this content format is easy and convenient for visitors to your site to share further.
9. Feature your assets in marketing mailers and newsletters, which recipients can forward and share with others.
10. Include your assets in social media posts. To learn how to hyperlink, post on Facebook and use LinkTree, watch this:
You’ve got a plan of action: login now and leverage Wetu for optimal reach.