Do you want your customers to see you as the brand that helps them sell your destination this year?
Time to get organised! As we return to travel in 2022, the best way to support your trade partners is to make it easier to identify, choose and promote your product.
Refresh and target
Tell your trade partners that you’re not only on-trend, but also ready to meet their clients’ changing demands. Show it in your content updates:
- Give prominence to sustainable tourism offerings, cultural activities on offer, family-friendly experiences or features like adjoining rooms or exclusive-use accommodation, reunion venues with safety protocols in place, and facilities for digital nomads.
- Rearrange and update your activity pictures and descriptions in the Update Form.
- Add native videos of any new activities for trade partners to download.
- Indicate which languages you support and upload content translations in those languages to target multiple markets.
What adds value to trade partners targeting emerging markets? The ability to filter and find suitable products for the right experience for the right client.
- Tell your trade partners how to incorporate your product into their sales proposals – tick the relevant Fast Facts boxes in your Udpate Form.
- Add your property’s star grading.
- Classify your special offers according to type and validity.
- Provide housekeeping details like your Marketing and Accounts contact info, booking affiliate, and GDS codes.
Share and support
How do you inspire engagement with your trade partners? With versatile content they can repurpose for their own marketing, and facilitate new sales for you both.
- Create profiles for new trade partners with their logos and contact details in order to rebrand your content.
- Send your iBrochure link to DMCs, tour operators and travel agents that sell your destination to supplement their sales collateral.
- Share your widget code, so they can embed your iBrochure content on their websites.
- WetuShare information and documentation, like your updated Ts&Cs, cancellation policies, and confidential STO rates: