Here’s a helpful tip!
Commit yourself to better engagement with your precious product content! Renew it by applying some spit and polish to your images. The object: to optimise your iBrochure views and maximise the wow factor. Here are the 1st steps toward a 100% content rating:
- Refresh the product pics that best represent the experience you sell – professional photos of your property/activity with permission to use them, will do the trick.
- People participating in activities, enjoying your facilities and offerings, should be the focus of your pics to ensure that travellers connect better with your content.
- Research the links between colour and purchasing behaviour, and apply subliminal messaging to influence consumers – using purple to convey luxury or blue to represent peace, etc.
- Make first impressions count by carefully selecting three of your best pictures to display first on your Digital or Paper Itinerary.
- Give clients an accurate, comprehensive view of what to expect by loading good quality and quantity pics, including rooms/units, activities, spa options and restaurants.
Travellers want to imagine themselves in your experiences; so keep them at the forefront of your content story! Contact email@example.com if you need a✋.