Want to increase your B2B sales? Make your new trade partners an offer they simply can’t resist.
There’s a lot of pent-up demand outside your traditional target markets too, and untested prospects among tour operators, DMCs and travel agents operating in your destination. Dish up every possible detail they need to take their proposals to the next level, making it easier for them to pick your product (over others in the market) for new sales.
An effective B2B pitch
Adding a little spit and polish to your marketing assets will enable you to service new trade partners, and win many more sales.
The more relevant boxes you tick, the easier it is for trade partners to make an informed choice. Your Wetu Update Form covers a range of useful product suggestions:
- Fast Facts: add your star grading; check-in/out times; ‘friendly’ features (for children, fur-babies, luxury travellers, vegetarians); special interests (culture, adventure, wildlife); tour operator and travel agent guidance on how to sell your product best (BAR pricing, disabled access, inter-leading rooms, exclusive use);
- Facilities: tick property and room facilities, available services, activities on-site and nearby; and
- Directions: add several sets of directions to and from your location; add any airports in close proximity to your map location – it’s super helpful to new tour operators building up their itineraries.
How do you expose your brand to the international markets? Make your product more attractive to new trade partners selling to other language markets. Here’s how:
- Translate your product descriptions into up to 17 languages in your Update Form;
- This will display in operator itineraries – so, keep the copy short and succinct; and
- International operators who sell your destination can then simply select your product in their Itinerary Builder and pop into itineraries.
Help them sell you
When you pitch to new trade partners, tell them you’re in Wetu and that you’ve already done half the job of selling the destination.
- Reach out during travel trade shows. We can once again attend in-person shows, or go hybrid. Either way, use your iBrochure as a digital calling card when you set up meetings with new partners, and share the link immediately afterward to remain top-of-mind;
- Share more media – like virtual tours and videos, confidential rates, information and documentation using WetuShare – for their eyes only; and
- Tell them about the iBrochure re-branding option for their own marketing purposes:
The crux of the matter is that you login to your Dashboard, and give your B2B sales a much-needed boost.