Wondering how to attract new trade partners? Elevate their sales experience with superior, professional marketing assets.
There are many new prospects to explore in the marketplace, with fresh new opportunities for collaboration. So, increase your B2B sales by approaching new partners with versatile assets they can easily repurpose and remarket according to their own unique style.
To attract trade partners that are able sell to other target markets, you should make your marketing assets available in as many different languages as possible. Do this by:
- Activating Machine Translations on your account. With 16 languages for itinerary framework translations currently supported in Wetu, that’s how many versions of a single tour itinerary you can produce by clicking a button;
- Building an itinerary in the default (English) language or selecting an existing one from your Itinerary Browser – then select the language(s) for translation; and,
- Translating any detailed notes, such as the itinerary name, introduction and in the Planner step.
Before you go to your next trade show, get all your ducks in a row – easy access to all your assets in one place will demonstrate exactly what you’ve got to sell. Some tips to achieve this include:
- Creating a rack of digital catalogues that categorises your range of new tours by destination, special interest, or language;
- Sharing the link with potential new partners whom you intend to meet, and using it as a quick follow-up to meetings; and,
- Saving a sample itinerary with a customised template and their logo, so as to demonstrate how they can brand your assets for use in their own marketing campaigns.
Want to make it super easy for new partners to sell your tours? Give them access to the information to repurpose it and make it their own, whether they have a Wetu account or not.
- Share a special link to your assets with agents who aren’t Wetu users – they can make limited changes to your itinerary with Agent Access. Add their logo, contact details and unique booking URL; and,
- Entice new partners who are Wetu users by posting your itineraries for them to sell on to their target customers:
We challenge you to login to your Dashboard, and prepare to partner up for success.