Here’s a helpful tip!
Complement the imagery used to tell your product story and boost your iBrochure rating with concise wording that hooks your reader and appeals to the senses.🎣 For accurate and grammatically correct descriptions, invest in a copywriter or proofreader. The more items you mention, the shorter, more powerful the descriptions should be. You’ve got few words to say it all – if it doesn’t sell your product, then don’t say it! Bullet points make lists easier to read, like these guidelines:
- 100 words max. for 3rd party descriptions
- 150 words approx. for general iBrochure descriptions
- 70 words approx. each for room types and villa/unit types
- 70 words approx. for activities
- 50 words approx. for specials
- 70 words approx. for restaurant/spa
Keeping your label images short, also simplifies things for your iBrochure translations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help keeping your content juicy, fresh and up-to-date.🍉
Would you like to share your thoughts?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *