You know how hard you work and how little time you have to just.. be. We know your pain. It’s an important reason we develop tools to help you work more efficiently. So you can get more done in less time. To ensure you keep doing your awesome work, take stock of these tips to keep you sane, strong and enjoying life
- Go for walks, take a hike, jog or do some form of exercise. Not so much to get fit, but just to get moving, get that blood pumping a bit faster. You’ll feel better, promise.
- Get your health checked out (just before the Xmas binge) Get that pin prick – it’s always better to know what you’re dealing with. And it’ll give you peace of mind.
- Bond with family and friends. We always plan to spend more time together and then the year runs away from us. You’ve earned this time to re-connect with your loved ones.
- Join the Slow Movement. The cultural shift toward slowing down life’s pace, from eating to reading to parenting, it’s about quality over quantity in all you do. Savour every moment.
- Me time. Meditate and reflect on your self, what you’ve accomplished and what you hope to do. Or just enjoy a little time alone, when the only one you need consider is you.
It’s time to have yourself a good time. Next year, we’ll save you some more.