The last thing you want to happen is to lose hours of work because it wasn’t saved properly! 🏗Get to grips with when the Itinerary Builder automatically saves your work; then where and when you need to save as you go.
- When you start a new itinerary, name it and then add some accommodation in Step 2. Quick Save and return to Step 1 any time to add more detail.
- Moving between Steps, the Itinerary Builder automatically saves what you’ve just done.
- If you spend longer than 10 minutes on any Step, do a Quick Save while you work.
- Quick Save each time you add transport mode detail in the Route Builder Step.
- Each time you move between Day/s segments in the Planner Step, do a Quick Save.
- In the Additional Details Step, the Itinerary Builder automatically saves when you click Preview Itinerary or Printable Itinerary.
- As you work in Step 6, it’s important to Quick Save after adding info/documentation or Trip Summary detail before you copy the Client Link.
If your work is being interrupted and you’ll only complete it later, Save & Exit to secure what you’ve done. And after each edit on a completed itinerary, save! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need saving.🆘