Travel in the new normal means empowering travellers with information about accommodation, restaurant and activity suppliers that comply with COVID-19 safety protocols.🧼To help you help them make informed choices, we have just released the new COVID-19 Notice feature for product Suppliers in Wetu: they can now add relevant documentation for you to view, download and include in your client proposals.
- Suppliers add COVID-19 docs in their target market language(s) to their Wetu content
- You can view and download their Notice docs in your Consultant Portal
- View and select properties, activities and services with available Notice docs in the Accommodation and Planner steps of your Itinerary Builder
- Notice docs are available for your clients to download on digital, virtual and mobile itinerary outputs
- The top of the Overview page of iBrochures with uploaded COVID-19 Notice docs will be highlighted in red
- Notice text in the top banner will be machine translated into the language selected to view the iBrochure
- iBrochures with Notice docs can be included and viewed on your Digital Catalogue