Over the last few months we have been busy improving the Wetu system and developed many new features. These changes are primarily due to requests and ideas from you. We felt it important to provide you with feedback.
THE BIG CHANGES
Once you have built an Itinerary you are able to input and fine tune the details of the itinerary on the Review Page. This is very useful for those that will be producing Paper Itineraries or providing your client with the Itinerary App (coming very soon) View here for more
You no longer need to spend your time collecting and updating your supplier content as Wetu is supplying you with a Content API that will allow you to access the latest rich content (images, videos, virtual tours, etc) as well as the in-depth information products (room info, facilities, etc) – see blog
Descriptions of products and destinations can be customised by tour operators so you are able to put your personal insight into these descriptions. These will be displayed in the Virtual Itinerary, Paper Itinerary, Itinerary App and any place the information is displayed by Wetu. For more info view here.
Minor Adjustments to the VI Builder
• Room Types: Triple Room & Family Room options are now available
• Multiple Transit Icons: view blog
- Transfers can be in car, bus or 4×4 vehicle
- Self Drive can now be car or motorbike
- Charter Flights in helicoptors
- You can also display walking, cycling, etcs
• Itinerary Dashboard: More functionality added to assist with managing itineraries – Booking Status / no. of views, etc
• Alternative Accommodation now shows on the Day by Day view
• Consultant Details will display when name is clicked
• Create New Itineraries from Sample/ Personal/ Day Tour dashboard
• Disable Itinerary – you can now disable itineraries and then later on enable them
We welcome feedback as this allows us to improve the system.